The following is a guide that covers how to set up TransMagic.
Step 1 - Install TransMagic
- If installing on the same computer as an existing copy of TransMagic, uninstall all TransMagic software.
- Download the most current version of TransMagic R12 from our website at https://TransMagic.com/download/ or contact email@example.com for a download link.
- Install TransMagic R12 from the provided download. If you are getting the "Error Reading Setup Initialization File" message, see this article.
- If you have SOLIDWORKS or Inventor on your computer, and if you're installing PRO or EXPERT, you will be prompted with a dialog box that says "Do you want to install the SOLIDWORKS Add-On for TransMagic?" or "Do you want to install the Inventor Add-On for TransMagic?".
- Open TransMagic R12.
- Optional: If prompted for a License Number, enter the TransMagic License Key that has been provided to you via e-mail. If you are prompted for a key but have not yet received one, send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Optional: If you want to activate the CAD System plug-in for SOLIDWORKS or Autodesk Inventor, please continue to follow these instructions.
- Open your SOLIDWORKS or Autodesk Inventor program.
- Select the Add-in Options menu.
- Check to activate the TransMagic Add-In.
- Reboot your application.
If these steps do not work or you are getting an error message, please try a Clean Uninstall and Re-Install