- K4000 cards, some
- K600 series cards, some
- K3100 laptop cards, some
- K2000 laptop cards
- a) Search for and install all updates for Windows. b) Search for any driver updates from the machine manufacturer directly. c) Download and update your graphics card driver directly from the manufacturer.
- When you open TransMagic, click "New" and let the window open. Then click "Open" and navigate to the file you wish to open.
- Attempt different Driver settings in TransMagic Settings > Performance > Rendering Options. Choices include OpenGL, DX9, DX11, Win GDI and OpenGL with Use Software Driver enabled. Then attempt to open the file of interest.
- Contact firstname.lastname@example.org to be rolled back to version R12.01.900.
- Optional Component Installs and Legacy Versions...
If you have received an email from TransMagic or there is a notice when opening the application to update: please download and install this update.
We are upgrading our licensing system and this will ensure that your copy of TransMagic will open past September 30th.
Please contact email@example.com or call (303) 460-1406 with any questions.
Support Notice - nVidia Quadro Video Cards
April 5th, 2017
The following nVidia Quadro cards that have been reported with issues:
There are 4 solutions to this issue which should be tried in this order:
TransMagic has purchased a graphics card and an HP machine trying to re-create these issues but has not succeeded in finding this bug. If you are experiencing these issues and can help us, we would love to troubleshoot directly on your machine or a similar machine in your environment -- please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more details.