There have been some reports of corrupted registry entries for TransMagic settings; this can cause saving to a STEP format to fail, for example. If you experience problems saving, open the TransMagic Settings dialog and click on Reset All Settings to Defaults. This should resolve the problem.
Articles in this section
- Clean Uninstall and Install
- Automated, Remote, or Scripted Distribution
- What should I do if TransMagic doesn't download?
- Problem Activating TransMagic Software
- How can I change my TransMagic installation from Workgroup to Standalone?
- Can TransMagic run under a "Limited User" account?
- How do I un-install TransMagic when the un-installer fails?
- Where can I download old versions of TransMagic?
- How can I delete the Registry Key?
- How do I uninstall TransMagic when the uninstaller fails?