TransMagic does support reading and writing DWG and DXF files.
Articles in this section
- Four Reasons to Avoid IGES Files
- How do I configure TransMagic to save an IGES file that can be read into almost any application?
- What are the output formats from 3D StudioMax?
- How do I create .png, .gif, or .jpeg image files?
- Does TransMagic support Edrawings?
- What is the difference between CATIA V4 and CATIA V5?
- Can I convert an OBJ to IGES, STP or SolidWorks?
- Can I convert from a dra or drw file?
- My CAD or CAM system cannot read an IGES file saved from TransMagic.
- How do I convert STL to IGES?