TransMagic comes equpped with automated Lite/Full Repair and Advanced Repair tools. Not only do these functions check the model of gaps, unstitched edges and holes, they will highlight problem areas or edges for fixing. You can manually fix model issues or use MagicSurface which can fix many common model errors.
Articles in this section
- Six Reasons to Avoid IGES Files
- Three Alternatives to IGES
- How do I configure TransMagic to save an IGES file that can be read into almost any application?
- What are the output formats from 3D StudioMax?
- How do I create .png, .gif, or .jpeg image files?
- Does TransMagic support Edrawings?
- Can I convert from a dra or drw file?
- My CAD or CAM system cannot read an IGES file saved from TransMagic.
- Does TransMagic support DXF or DWG files?
- Can TransMagic read in I-DEAS files?