TransMagic comes equpped with automated Lite/Full Repair and Advanced Repair tools. Not only do these functions check the model of gaps, unstitched edges and holes, they will highlight problem areas or edges for fixing. You can manually fix model issues or use MagicSurface which can fix many common model errors.
Articles in this section
- Six Reasons to Avoid IGES Files
- Powerpack for SOLIDWORKS Export Settings for TransMagic R12
- Running Powerpack for Inventor with Inventor 2022 or 2023
- Solidworks finds face errors on models that get TransMagic green light
- Three Alternatives to IGES
- How do I configure TransMagic to save an IGES file that can be read into almost any application?
- What are the output formats from 3D StudioMax?
- How do I create .png, .gif, or .jpeg image files?
- Does TransMagic support Edrawings?
- Can I convert from a dra or drw file?