TransMagic does not support the Metacam *.3D format natively. However, most CAM systems are either based on the ACIS kernel (*.sat) or the Parasolid kernel *.x_t. If you have one of those formats as an output option, then TransMagic can read those and output to STEP or SolidWorks among many others.
Articles in this section
- Six Reasons to Avoid IGES Files
- Powerpack for SOLIDWORKS Export Settings for TransMagic R12
- Running Powerpack for Inventor with Inventor 2022 or 2023
- Solidworks finds face errors on models that get TransMagic green light
- Three Alternatives to IGES
- How do I configure TransMagic to save an IGES file that can be read into almost any application?
- What are the output formats from 3D StudioMax?
- How do I create .png, .gif, or .jpeg image files?
- Does TransMagic support Edrawings?
- Can I convert from a dra or drw file?