Release date: 07/02/2021
Updated Format Versions:
- Inventor 2022
- Added support to cap section planes with body color vs. the default gray color. This feature is in the Section Plane dialog.
- Added support for mesh data from PMI. This allows many STEP AP242 PMI to read properly, as we've received many files that use mesh entities for the text vs. font entities.
- Added 2D support for JT Viz-Rep and B-Rep output. Now 2D DWG files can be saved out to JT 2D in Viz-Rep or B-Rep. This paves the way for other 2D formats or uses in the future as well.
- Added support for User Defined Attributes (UDA) output to the Parasolid format. UDA is now supported in CATIA, STEP, Parasolid and TMR.
- Resolved a long-standing JT transform issue with certain files, particularly from of the Big 3 auto manufacturers, that used an obscure attribute attached to parts to indicate whether a part or body transform should be used. This resolved an entire class of issue for this company and others.
- Resolved a long-standing SolidWorks Add-In where additional assembly nodes were being added in certain cases.
- Removed the 2D or 3D question on first PDF save, as now the default is 3D.
- Resolved Hide Part, Body, inefficiency with large files.
- MagicSTK Beta4
- Resolved unit (scaling) lengths preservation in COLLADA part file read. This also resolves the "100 Meter Move" issue, where a move in STK of 100 Meters would actually result in a move 1000 times less than the specified value.
- Added new "Create new Sub-Assembly" function in the Viz-Rep Assembly Browser.
- Several bug-fixes. You will have been notified by TransMagic Support system if you had a fix in this patch.