Release date: 02/23/2022
The .200 Build, released on February 14, 2022, contains new formats, new CAD versions, and other enhancements.
Note: R12 SP3 (R12.31.200) does not install on Windows 7.
Updated CAD Version Support
- NX 1980 (Continuous Release)
- SOLIDWORKS 2022
- Solid Edge 2022
- Creo 8.0
New 3D Formats
- FBX (new)
- GLTF (new)
- 3MF (new)
Other Recent Improvements
- Hierarchical Support for polygonal formats in Assembly Browser.
- Multiple File Import - Now you can select multiple files and import them all simultaneously.
Enhancements in MagicBatch
- You can now select additional CAD or polygonal formats for output.
- Added capability to save all translated files into a folder based on the file name.