Note: R12 SP3 does not install on Windows 7.
New Supported Formats
- Solid Edge 2020
- NX 1899 (Continuous Release)
- Parasolid v32.1
- SOLIDWORKS 2020
Major TechDoc Improvements
- Add User Defined Attributes to 3D PDF
- Add Mass Properties and Surface Area to 3D PDF
- Add PMI Views and Captures (if specified) to 3D PDF
- Reset Defaults added
- Warning if PMI color and background color is the same
- Change rendering modes, lighting modes and background color
- Standard PDF improvements
Inventor Reader now supports T-Spline surfaces directly. These are converted to sub-divided spline surfaces as necessary depending on the output format.
Enhanced SOLIDWORKS PMI support
Resolved STEP AP242 PMI read and associativity issues.
Resolved several Collada issues in preparation for Satellite Toolkit (STK) support.
Removed poly-line edge output by default for all Viz-Rep formats. This greatly increases performance. Edges can still be turned on in Settings.
Edge rendering has been disabled in MagicCheck by default to improve look and report output. Edges can still be turned on in Settings.