TransMagic does not currently support writing to the Pro/e* .prt* or .asm* formats natively. We have plans to add the ability to write to the Pro/E neutral 3D modeling kernel format */neu in the future. In the meant time, TransMagic can convert to several other 3D geometric formats supported by Pro/E such as STEP*.stp, ACIS*.sat and Parasolid *.x_t.
Articles in this section
- Six Reasons to Avoid IGES Files
- Three Alternatives to IGES
- How do I configure TransMagic to save an IGES file that can be read into almost any application?
- What are the output formats from 3D StudioMax?
- How do I create .png, .gif, or .jpeg image files?
- Does TransMagic support Edrawings?
- What is the difference between CATIA V4 and CATIA V5?
- Can I convert from a dra or drw file?
- My CAD or CAM system cannot read an IGES file saved from TransMagic.
- Does TransMagic support DXF or DWG files?