The "Semi-Auto Repair" is where TransMagic finds the areas in the model that need repairing (i.e. open edges) and then you perform the repair (with MagicSurface).
Articles in this section
- Choosing Your Selection Mode
- When I open a file, the progress meter runs to 100%, and then crashes.
- Why are there still tolerant edges/gaps even after I run Full Repair?
- How do I turn on the MagicSURFACE feature?
- Can I rotate the axis of the drawing I am opening in TransMagic?
- Boolean subtraction -- how to create a reversed negative
- Even after Full Repair I still get less than a 100 "percenage of good geom" score. How can I get this to 100?
- SOLID Pro/E assembly and "unstitched edges"
- I ran several repair functions on a file and TransMagic keeps telling me that the object needs "Semi-Auto Repair" ??
- Does TransMagic have the ability to calculate hose length?