The WorkGroup Administrator is supposed to uninstall old versions automatically. Sometimes it isn't able to do this and an error occurs. In these cases, please first uninstall the old WorkGroup Administrator and then install the new version.
Articles in this section
- Clean Uninstall and Install
- Automated, Remote, or Scripted Distribution
- What should I do if TransMagic doesn't download?
- Problem Activating TransMagic Software
- How can I change my TransMagic installation from Workgroup to Standalone?
- Can TransMagic run under a "Limited User" account?
- How do I un-install TransMagic when the un-installer fails?
- Where can I download old versions of TransMagic?
- How can I delete the Registry Key?
- How do I uninstall TransMagic when the uninstaller fails?