The WorkGroup Administrator is supposed to uninstall old versions automatically. Sometimes it isn't able to do this and an error occurs. In these cases, please first uninstall the old WorkGroup Administrator and then install the new version.
Articles in this section
- Clean Uninstall and Install
- Automated, Remote, or Scripted Distribution
- What should I do if TransMagic doesn't download?
- There was a problem connecting to the TransMagic License Server
- How can I change my TransMagic installation from Workgroup to Standalone?
- How do I Install on a Server and Client?
- Can TransMagic run under a "Limited User" account?
- Why run Workgroup Administrator application by "Run as Administrator"?
- How do I un-install TransMagic when the un-installer fails?
- Where can I download old versions of TransMagic?