Yes, although not hose length specifically but TransMagic can easily measure the length of a group of edges - or center lines if those are included. To use this option you would right-click in TransMagic, set your Filter Selection to Edge. Then, while holding down the CTRL key, select the edges that you want to measure. You might also want to switch to wire-frame rendering mode as that can make the edges easier to select. Then when you've selected all of the edges you want to measure, right-click again and select Query->Check Edge Length.
Articles in this section
- Choosing Your Selection Mode
- When I open a file, the progress meter runs to 100%, and then crashes.
- Why are there still tolerant edges/gaps even after I run Full Repair?
- How do I turn on the MagicSURFACE feature?
- Can I rotate the axis of the drawing I am opening in TransMagic?
- Boolean subtraction -- how to create a reversed negative
- Even after Full Repair I still get less than a 100 "percenage of good geom" score. How can I get this to 100?
- SOLID Pro/E assembly and "unstitched edges"
- I ran several repair functions on a file and TransMagic keeps telling me that the object needs "Semi-Auto Repair" ??
- Does TransMagic have the ability to calculate hose length?