TransMagic requires at least "Power User" privileges to run. However, if you have rights less than this, your IT folks can work-around this limitation by giving you rights to a couple specific registry entries: HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Acudata HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\App Paths If your account can access these two registry keys (including any entries below them), then TransMagic will run fine.
Articles in this section
- Whats New in TransMagic R12 SP3
- What is Non-Manifold and Manifold Geometry?
- Large CAD assembly flickers when rotated too quickly
- How accurate/precise are TransMagic's Translations?
- Does TransMagic translate features?
- Does TransMagic have a seat of CATIA V5 "under the hood" for V5 translations?
- Does TransMagic utilize multiple processors?
- How much RAM does TransMagic require?
- Do I need any special user rights on my computer to run TransMagic?
- Implementation of TM COMMAND as a Windows Service