TransMagic only works with and converts 3D file formats. So, for dra or drw, TransMagic will not convert these into other formats. TransMagic cannot convert from 2D to 3D file formats.
Articles in this section
- Six Reasons to Avoid IGES Files
- Three Alternatives to IGES
- How do I configure TransMagic to save an IGES file that can be read into almost any application?
- What are the output formats from 3D StudioMax?
- How do I create .png, .gif, or .jpeg image files?
- Does TransMagic support Edrawings?
- What is the difference between CATIA V4 and CATIA V5?
- Can I convert from a dra or drw file?
- My CAD or CAM system cannot read an IGES file saved from TransMagic.
- Does TransMagic support DXF or DWG files?