TransMagic only works with and converts 3D file formats. So, for dra or drw, TransMagic will not convert these into other formats. TransMagic cannot convert from 2D to 3D file formats.
Articles in this section
- Six Reasons to Avoid IGES Files
- Powerpack for SOLIDWORKS Export Settings for TransMagic R12
- Running Powerpack for Inventor with Inventor 2022 or 2023
- Solidworks finds face errors on models that get TransMagic green light
- Three Alternatives to IGES
- How do I configure TransMagic to save an IGES file that can be read into almost any application?
- What are the output formats from 3D StudioMax?
- How do I create .png, .gif, or .jpeg image files?
- Does TransMagic support Edrawings?
- Can I convert from a dra or drw file?