We ask administrators to run the Workgroup Administrator app AS ADMINISTRATOR because if you don’t do it in Windows Server 2008 and beyond, it will create the account under the Admin User Account, and if you do it, it will create it where we want it, under the Machine Account.
Articles in this section
- Automated, Remote, or Scripted Distribution
- What should I do if TransMagic doesn't download?
- There was a problem connecting to the TransMagic License Server
- How can I change my TransMagic installation from Workgroup to Standalone?
- How do I Install on a Server and Client?
- Can TransMagic run under a "Limited User" account?
- Why run Workgroup Administrator application by "Run as Administrator"?
- How do I un-install TransMagic when the un-installer fails?
- Where can I download old versions of TransMagic?
- How can I delete the Registry Key?