Release date: 08/04/2021
Updated Format Versions:
- Inventor 2022
Added Proxy server routing support for licensing. This long outstanding item now allows a user to connect to the Flexera license server via a Proxy. The interface will attempt to auto-detect settings pulled from the Internet Options settings, but the user can also manually input these settings.
Added new scaling dialogs for STL, OBJ and PLY input and output formats to remind 3D Print users to take into account the correct application units for both the sending application and receiving application. We added this to both read and write operations when dealing with STL. Since STL files are technically unitless, this information is critical for the proper handling of this format.
New Features added:
- Added option to filter out JT Reference Planes. This can be found in the JT Read settings page.
- Improved Display Polygon Count performance.
- Added right-click Close menu to tabs for quicker closing of multiple open documents.
- Added a new Auto Repair switch to TM Command. This will Apply Both Lite and Full Repair only as required to incoming geometry. This feature will only run Lite Repair or Full Repair on the geometry as required. Whether it is needed or not is decided by advanced geometry health checks.
- Added Arc centers as a selectable entity for 3-Pt Move in both Precise Positioning and MagicCheck.
- Added Assembly Hierarchy to webGL output with show/hide functionality.
- Several bug-fixes. You will have been notified by TransMagic Support system if you had a fix in this patch.