Release date: 05/13/2021
Updated Format Versions:
- JT 10.6
- Added Linear, Rotate and Move To Origin transform to the Precise Positioning tools for Viz-Rep files. Currently, Precise Positioning for Viz-Rep files is only supported for the Collada DAE format, but all supported Viz-Rep formats will be added soon.
- Added the ability to create linear Dynamic Dimensions on Viz-Rep files.
- Added the ability to remove Dynamic Dimensions on Viz-Rep files using the Delete Annotation tool. Previously, the only way to remove them was to select the dimension and hit the Backspace key.
- Increased the buffer size for reporting network users for large network deployments in the TM License Settings dialog.
- Added the ability to adjust the precision of Dynamic Dimensions up to 10 decimal places.
- Added the RHINO read, PDF write and image write formats to the SolidWorks Add-In.
- Added new command line documentation to TM Command output for new formats and some missing Viz-Rep and poly formats.
- Added new TM Command options to remove the Advanced, General, Performance or PMI pages under the Application category from being displayed if desired. These would follow the -optiondlg switch and are -noadvpage, -nogenpage, -noperfpage and -nopmipage
- MagicSTK Beta3
- Resolved unit (scaling) lengths preservation in COLLADA part file read. This also resolves the "100 Meter Move" issue, where a move in STK of 100 Meters would actually result in a move 1000 times less than the specified value.
- Added new "Create new Sub-Assembly" function in the Viz-Rep Assembly Browser.
- Several bug-fixes. You will have been notified by TransMagic Support system if you had a fix in this patch.